Opening: Placements for UWC 2012 Intake
The UWC Indonesia National Committee is now opening the placements for Indonesian students to UWC 2012 Intake. These placements are with partial scholarships and placements without funding:
1. UWC in Mostar - Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Armand Hammer UWC - USA
3. UWC Atlantic - United Kingdom
4. Mahindra UWC India - India
5. UWC Pearson College - Canada
6. Li Po Chun UWC - Hong Kong
7. UWC Maastricht - the Netherlands
8. UWC Adriatic - Italy
9. UWC South East Asia - Singapore (FIB program, only for 3rd year of SMP students in Nangroe Aceh Darussalam)
Closing date: MARCH 15TH, 2012.
Academic & General Requirement:
- Academic result with minimum 8.0 out of 10.0 for the 1st up to 3rd semester of SMA .
- Academic result average with minimum 7.5 out of 10.0 (calculated from the 1st semester of year 7 up to the 2nd semester of year 9 of of Junior High School/SMP).
- Indonesian citizens age between 16 – 18 (currently in 2nd year of High School or SMA)
- Completed and signed application form
- Achievements in Extra curricular activities
- Completed reference forms from two referrers (see application form)
- 2 recent passport-size (4 x 6) colour photographs
- Certified copy of documents:
- Academic transcripts or report card from the first year until the last completed quarter/semester of Junior High School/SMP and High School/SMA;
- Family card (Kartu Keluarga) and parents’ or guardian’s valid ID cards (KTP or passports);
- Certificates of courses (English, Computer, etc.), TOEFL or similar test’s result which may have been taken in the past.
- Also proof of being members of an organization, and other merits/awards which had been attained in the past. These are optional;